My Thoughts on Every Truly Me Doll ~ Part 5: Dolls 81 - 92

 Hey guys! Welcome back to My Thoughts on Every Truly Me Doll! Today's part is a little short than usual, because this is the last part! New Truly Me dolls are rumored to release this Thursday, so I'll make a post about my thoughts on all the new releases, besides the dolls, and then a Part 6 to this series! Enjoy!

Here are the previous parts for you to read first:

Part 1 

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4 

On to the post!


 I honestly think #81 is SUCH a gorgeous doll! I don't want her as much as I used to, but she's still really pretty!

 #82's stock photo is disgusting, but she's pretty in real life! I could see myself getting her, but not for a while. 

 #83 is SOOO pretty! I would get her, except she looks like Kira, who I already have. (Just between you and me, I think she's cuter than Kira!🙊)

 #84 is so cute! I love the Jess mold! She's somewhere on my wishlist, for sure! 👍

I used to not really like #85, but she's definitely grown on me! I still don't see myself getting her, but I can admit that she's cute. She's also the last normal Truly Me doll, so she's got that in her favor.

Spoiler alert: the rest of this post is going to be me ranting about the rainbow haired TM dolls. 

Carry on.


 Of the original three rainbow haired dolls, #86 was definitely the best! AND AG RETIRED HER. I still wouldn't have gotten her, but she wasn't at least another classic mold white doll!! *cries*


 #87 is an ugly doll, and she's even uglier in this meet outfit. The pink on pink clashes so BAAAAAD! Whyyyy, AG?

 


All I can say about #88 is that she's not 87. There. 😶


#89 is definitely my favorite of the Street Chic dolls! I'm nowhere NEAR loving her, but at least she has a color combo going that works.


The design team messed up BAD when they made #90. She has blue eyes, blue hair, and a blue dress! IT CLASHES. The blue eyes, whatever, but, also, seriously, Josephina mold? BUT, more importantly, HER HAIR IS THE LITERAL SAME COLOR AS THE DRESS!! It's ugly, thank you very much. 


In this stock photo, #90 looks ANGRY. Aside from that, the grey eyes don't go with the purple hair. 🤮


#92 is definitely one of the better Street Chic dolls. Like 89, her colors ACTUALLY WORK. I think the reason I prefer the two if them is because they have some natural hair color mixed in too.

That's all for today! What are your opinions on these dolls? Have a great day!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. I agree with all of what you said about the coloured dolls hair, and the other good TM dolls. I used to like the coloured haired dolls but now its like..why did I like them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I wouldn't mind having a doll with rainbow hair, be she would be a doll I customized myself, using a wig from Etsy!

      Delete
  2. I'm loving this little series you're doing so far <3 I really loved #86! I'm so sad they retired her :( She was literally the only good (in my opinion) of the colorful haired dolls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really sucks that 86 was the one they chose to retire!

      Delete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts