My Thoughts on Every Truly Me Doll ~ Part 3: Dolls 41 - 60

 Hello everybody! Welcome back to My Thoughts on Every Truly Me Doll! Today, we're doing dolls 41 - 60! Here are the other parts if you haven't checked them out yet:

Part 1: https://agbookwormz.blogspot.com/2022/08/my-thoughts-on-every-truly-me-doll-part.html

Part 2: https://agbookwormz.blogspot.com/2022/08/my-thoughts-on-every-truly-me-doll-part_13.html  

Let's get started!

#41 looks a lot like Ruthie to me. I think she's cute!

#42's stock photo SUCKS, but Cape Cardam Dolls has her, and takes AMAZING photos of her, so I know she's actually really cute! Medium skinned classic molds are the best!


I used to not really like #43, but she has been growing on me like CRAZY recently! I would totally get her!

AAAH! You guys, #44 is just one of the most stunning Truly Me dolls ever! I love her so much! I really need to get her lol. ๐Ÿ˜


#45 looks like one of the original Truly Me dolls. I think she's really pretty though!


#46's neck looks oddly long in this photo. 

Um, anyways . . .

She's the original Gabriela, but I think she's super pretty! THE SONALI MOOOOOLD! *dies*


#47's neck looks oddly short this time. But she has the Sonali mold, so I like her. Also, she's Linzi. (If you don't get where I'm going there . . . WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE PAST THIRTEEN YEARS?!?! No, really, it's okay.)

But, also, mixiepixie7 is THIRTEEN?????


 #48 also looks like one of the original TM dolls. But ---- those hazel eyes are just perfect with the black hair! *dies again . . .  ?* (who knows, maybe it's possible)

 

#49 is SOOOOO gorgeous! I'm completely in love with her! I wasn't really aware she existed until I started watching AllycatlovesAG, but now I'm obsessed!

I literaly JUST realized #50 existed, and she's really cute! (:


Uuuuuuugh . . . #51's another Kirsten doppelganger.


#52's another blonde doll with bangs, buuuuut . . . her green eyes are really pretty! Also, can I point out that AG took the stock photo for 51 with her hair over her left shoulder, and 52 with her hair over her right shoulder? I'm assuming it's so less experienced people can tell that they're different dolls lol, but, also, seriously, AG?


 I have #53! For a blonde doll, she's pretty unique! I like her! (My dad says she looks like a 30 year old woman from the 90s, because of her hair cut though ๐Ÿ˜ถ)

#54 has bangs, making her pretty unique among the Jess molds (apart from Kanani/79)! I love her! (:


#55 is such an iconic Truly Me doll! I've been trying to make my collection more diverse . . . but, at the same time, I kinda wish I had her! Oop.


#56's curly hair is so so cute! She kinda looks like a sister to Kit! Too bad she's retired . . . ๐Ÿ˜ž

#57 is a pretty basic doll, but all her features fit together so well!! That bob is to DIE FOR! Lol I really like her.


 Soooo . . . #58 is my literal favorite doll ever. Like, ever ever. I love her so much. I have my 58, Lily, dressed up in Felicity's meet outfit right now, and she looks so good!

Moral of the story: get a #58. Even though she's retired. UGH, AG, WHY DID YOU RETIRE 58?!?! *has an actual emotional breakdown over a doll*


 #59 is 57 with long hair. She's not as cute. *pouts*


 #60 is such pretty doll! (Kinda random, but I keep typing such as suck, and then I have to go back and fix it lol) I love the blue eyes with the black hair! Perfect!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ

That's it for today! Stay tuned for Part 4! See ya!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. Agreed, again, except for 59. 59 is much cuter than 57. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *gasps* How dare you? Haha, no, it's fine! 59 is pretty cute too! (:

      Delete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts