Setbacks.

This post isn't supposed to be me complaining, but if it starts to feel like that go ahead and read one of my other posts. 

Anyways, I just wanted to talk about some setbacks I've been having lately, because I'm literally going to go insane if I don't just write it all down.

It all kind of started when I started school, and ended up with less time to film.

I started my channel in the middle of the pandemic, and I did school virtual for the entire year, so I just got used to having lots of time to make videos.

I currently have two videos I'm working on. Both are holiday videos, so I do have a bit of a deadline, and I have not worked on either in a while, because pretty much everything is going wrong.

Lately, Final Cut has not been saving my work, so I've had to do all my editing at once, and then export the video, or else half of what I've done will be deleted.

I've also run out of space on my camera, and I'm a bit of a procrastinator, so I haven't found the time to empty all the old photos.

And even when those things were going right, I still had lots of homework that made it difficult to ever find time to film.

So, yeah. I know this post was not at all interesting, but I really just needed to get this all down. I'm going to try and post on here more frequently, but I've been having trouble uploading photos to Blogger, so we're just gonna see.

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. When I was virtual I could do doll thing ALL THE TIME. I’m having less time for AGDN, my blog, my other blog, and basically everything fun.

    I feel your pain.
    Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand, I am working on several video projects as well, and the editing takes so long to do. And that must be frustrating that it doesn't save.

    And I understand about having time too, I have been having a similar issue, needing to find time to film or to edit.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      That’s also so cool that you make videos, do you have a channel?

      Delete
    2. You're welcome. :)
      I do actually, I have two different channels. One is doll related, one is not. I can send you the links to one or both of them if you would like. :D
      -Quinley

      Delete
    3. Okay here is the link to my doll related channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXLjwzNf6s1aGqZWlongFqw/videos

      And here's the link to my non-doll related channel:
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkvGmNvyZ4L1mHH5GjAV1rA

      Delete
  3. I understand and I have been having the same problem too. I am very busy with school and I have not had much time to film stopmotions or make blog posts anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts