3 Years!!

 

Hi everybody! On June 5th, 2020, I created AGBookWormz, which means that today is my 3 year anniversary!

I wanted to give a huge thank you to everyone who's supported me during these past 3 years: my family, my friends, and the entire AG community! I'm not going to list off every single person I'd like to thank because then this post would probably take over 20 minutes read, but just know that if you've ever read one of my posts or watched one of my videos, I'm thinking of you!

You are all SO amazing, and I feel really lucky to be apart of AGTube/Blogger! Everyone is so sweet and supportive, and I love knowing that there are other teens out there that share my interests! 

I seriously cannot thank you enough for making these past 3 years so awesome!

See you soon!

Love,

Annabelle

Comments

  1. Congrats!! 🥳🎉 That's a huge milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary, that's amazing. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 years?!?! That's so awesome! The AG community is seriously the best! May many more blogiversaries be in the books for you, Annabelle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaaay! Happy blogiversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogaversary, Annabelle! 3 years is such a huge milestone. You should be very proud of yourself <3 You're extremely talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, Hailey! You're insanely talented as well! (:

      Delete
    2. Thank you, too, Annabelle <3 <3

      Delete
  6. Happy Blogversary Annabelle! This is great! You should be proud of yourself!
    I am not commenting much as I am busy with summer camps!
    So I only noticed this post right now! How is your summer going so far?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for being my online friend Annabelle!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts