My Thoughts on Every Truly Me Doll ~ Part 4: Dolls 61 - 80

 Hello peoples! Welcome back to Part 4 of My Thoughts on Every Truly Me doll! Here are the other parts if you haven't checked them out already!

Part 1: https://agbookwormz.blogspot.com/2022/08/my-thoughts-on-every-truly-me-doll-part.html

Part 2: https://agbookwormz.blogspot.com/2022/08/my-thoughts-on-every-truly-me-doll-part_13.html

Part 3: https://agbookwormz.blogspot.com/2022/08/my-thoughts-on-every-truly-me-doll-part_19.html

Today, I'll be talking about dolls 61 through 80! Let's begin!


 I love redhead dolls and #61 is just too cute! She's nowhere near top of my wishlist, but that doesn't mean she wouldn't be a nice addition to my collection!


#62 is a dream doll. The end.

#63 kinda looks like an old lady. Also, she's a blonde doll with the classic mold and blue eyes. WHYYYYY? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

#64 is SUPER cute! I feel like AG occasionally messes up with the face mold and it looks weird ^^, but when they do it right? ADORBS. I want her.

Or #84.

Or both.

Oof.


 I actually think #65 is pretty cute! Like I said, I love redheads! But, she also looks pretty similar to #39, who I already have, so she's a pass for me.


 #66 is SOOOO cute! Unpopular opinion (probably): she's better than Luciana.๐Ÿ˜

But, Luciana's been growing on me lately, not gonna lie.


 #67 is the CUTEST! Her stock photo is just ๐Ÿคฎ, but people who can actually take photos have made her look SO gorgeous! I also really want a doll with longer natural hair (I only have 58)!


Okay, #68 is almost my exact lookalike doll. The only problem is the eyes (mine are a kind of blue-gray). I would totally buy her and just change her eyes, so I could have a mini Annabelle! 

I should TOTALLY do that sometime soon. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ


#69 is the cross between 25 and 55. 55 is cuter than 69, but 69 is cuter than 25. I wouldn't get her.


#70 is probably my favorite of the hairless dolls! She's cute! I also love that AG started doing this! I feel so bad for kids who have diseases like cancer, but I think having dolls to represent them is really sweet! (:


#71 is pretty cute too! I've said this before, but I REALLY like medium skinned classic molds.


#72 has the Jess mold, which I love, but paired with the line eyebrows, it makes her look angry. Very sad. ):

If #73 had feathered eyebrows . . . *cries*


 #74 is probably my least favorite boy doll because . . . blonde hair, blue eyes. But at least there aren't ten boy dolls with this combo, because AG doesn't really do much for them.


#75 isn't too bad. He has a modified version of the Jess mold, so I can't really hate him.

#75 isn't the worst. His little hair flip is kinda fun!


 #77 is by far my favorite boy doll! His hair's cool!

I used to really want #78, but now that I have Kira, I don't. She's still a pretty cute, and definitely one of the superior blonde dolls!


 #79 looks like Kanani! I want her really bad!


 I have #80 is she is such a unique and underrated doll! GET HER. 

NOW.

๐Ÿ˜‰

That's all for today! I'm hoping to get Part 5 out before September 1, because there are rumors that new TM dolls will be releasing then!

Bye!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. You should totally get #61! She is one of my favourite TM dolls with red hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! She's really pretty! I probably won't get her for the moment, because there's another redhead doll I've been wanting, but maybe sometime in the future! (:

      Delete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts