My Thoughts on Every Truly Me Doll ~ Part 2: Dolls 21 - 40

 Hello everybody! Welcome to Part 2 of My Thoughts on Every Truly Me Doll!

If you haven't read Part 1, here it is: https://agbookwormz.blogspot.com/2022/08/my-thoughts-on-every-truly-me-doll-part.html

Anyways, today, we're doing dolls 21 through 40!

 Let's begin!

Honestly, #21 is probably one of my favorite blonde dolls ever! She's SO cute, and pretty unique too! I think older versions were cuter, because she used to have pin curls! (She was the only modern doll with them!)

I think #22 is pretty much just a basic blonde hair, classic mold doll who was around for almost 20 years, which is WAY to long! Her flippy hair is kinda fun though.

This is 100% an unpopular opinion, but I really like #23! I admit she's pretty bland, and I used to have no interest in her, but then I won an auction for a used #23, along with a Pleasant Company Felicity. Together, they only cost $45, which was insane! I mainly got them for the Felicity, but I actually ended up connecting with the 23, Paige, WAY more! 

She looks so good in tons of different outfits, and she has the flippy hair, just like 22, which is so much to style! (I'm looking at Paige while I'm writing this, and she is completely rocking Molly's sweater, not gonna lie!)

 

#24 is really just another classic mold blonde doll, who also happens to be the original Tenney, but I think she's kinda pretty. She's not unique or anything, but her features work nicely together! 

I wouldn't buy her though, because I have Tenney, and I've been trying to make my collection more diverse, and she is a pretty basic doll. 


 #25 is a very basic doll that I would never get, but I do have a small soft spot for her because mixiepixie7 had her! Honestly, mixiepixie7 is the only reason I was ever aware of this doll, not gonna lie.


Ahhhh! #26 is just. So. CUTE! I love her! (: 

She looks similar to #58, who is, um, my favorite doll of all time (as you will learn in Part 3), but her hair, skin, and eyes are lighter colors, and, obviously, her hair is MUCH longer!


 Ugh. #27. Probably one of the most hated on dolls. She's not ugly, but she is just SO BLAND! There really weren't many unique dolls in the 20s. (Also, according to the AG Wiki, 27 used to come with removable earrings . . . ?)


 #28's kinda cute. She reminds me of #53 a little bit. I don't think I'd ever get her, but at least she's not just another blonde doll.


I actually really like #29! Classic mold dolls with the medium skin are really pretty! 


 #30 is really cute! I love the Jess mold, and her hair looks like tons of fun!


I was literally not at all aware of #31 until this very minute, but I think she's pretty cute! She reminds me of #80, who is another all time favorite of mine!


 #32 looks like Kirsten and a whole bunch of other Truly Me dolls. Not impressed, AG.


 #33 kind of looks like the original Courtney! I actually think she's really pretty! I love her hair color!


#34 is so boring. She looks like #13, #16, Samantha . . .

 


I actually think #35 is super pretty! Her hair color is gorgeous and it goes great with her brown eyes!

I used to not really like #36 (because of bad stock photos), but I've seen some really cute pictures of her recently, so she's grown on me! I love the light red hair color, and she's really unique because she has bangs and layers! Her eyes are also a super pretty color!

I love #37 SO much! I am, quite honestly, obsessed with the light red hair!


 I love #38 too. Can you guess why?


I admit #39 is a pretty bland doll, but she was my first doll, so I have a soft spot for her! (:


 Oh my god, I love #4o so much! She is 100% a dream doll! Like I said earlier, I think the Jess mold is SO SO cute!

That's it for today! What'd you think of Part 2?

See you soon!

~Annabelle

P.S. I start school on Monday, so I might end up posting only once or twice a week for a while!

Comments

  1. I again agree with all of these xD I really like #27 because my sister has her. She is really pretty in my opinion, even though she is quiet plain.. There are too many dolls that look like Kirsten! I will also be starting school soon. In Sept. some time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're so lucky you still have a couple weeks left of summer! While I'm writing this, I literally have less than a day lol! (:

      Delete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts