A Super Random Photo Dump ~ February 2024

 Hello everybody! In this post, I mentioned that I recently found a ton of old photos on my computer that I never edited, and I thought it might be fun to show them all to you guys in a huge photo dump! I also have some photos from the past year and a half or so that I really needed to post, so those will be on here too!

Enjoy! 😁

These first photos are all from my trip to Texas last summer, I took over forty photos on that trip, so I guess it's not really my fault that it took me a while to edit these, but six months is probably a little too much . . . πŸ˜…


Messing around with light is one of my favorite things! (:


Not sure how I feel about her face being completely in shadow, but the light is fun at least.


<3


These next two photos are from my photoshoot, Ultraviolet, which I did back in May 😐


I'm actually surprised at how much I love these lol.


I'm pretty sure I took this photo at the end of 2022 and I'm definitely not as obsessed with it as was back then, but I thought I should just post it because it used to be one of my favorites.

This one is from the beginning of 2023 (most likely) and I'm genuinely surprised to say that I still like it. I'm obsessed with her outfit. (;


Not the best photo but Sami's outfit is perfect!


This honestly might be one of my favorite photos I've ever taken. I honestly don't know what to say except that even though it's been months since I took it, I'm still so insanely proud of it! πŸ˜„

And that's all! I hope you guys liked all the photos and I'll see you all soon!

Bye!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. These pictures are all so beautiful <3 And incredibly well done! They all look like vogue models! It's super cinematic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these photos are great! I'm glad you posted them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts