Desert Dreams ~ A Photoshoot

 Hello everybody! I was recently going through some old photos on Lightroom and found a ton that I never posted. Most of them were just bonus photos from old photoshoots that I never got around to editing, but I actually found an entire photoshoot from a trip to Joshua Tree that my family went on over summer break. They're definitely not my best, but here they are anyway!


We stayed in an Air BnB that had a bunch of those macrame plant hangers and I somehow managed to get Rory to balance on them. ๐Ÿ˜


I'm trying to figure out why I hated these so much when I took them. I mean they're definitely not perfect, but they're really not terrible either, soo . . .


I have no idea if Corinne is still available from AG, but if she is, this is your sign to go buy her right now before she sells out. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I take back what I said earlier, this one is actually terrible.


 These were all sunrise photos, but this is the only one that actually looks it.


 This photo was terrifying because she was standing on a concrete wall above a yard that was all sand/rocks, so if she fell . . .

But she didn't so it's okay. (:


 Our yard actually had a Joshua tree in it, which you can sort of see in the background here. I tried to get more photos by it but they all sucked so I decided to only post two.

Last one! Surprisingly, this is one of my favorites!

Which photo was your favorite? See you all soon!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. Girl, how could you keep these from us for so long?? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I think these turned out great! Especially the fourth one and the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh so cute! Corinne's hair looks amazing in braids...the mixed blue and dark brown looks so good! I personally love all the photos, so thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all look so great! My favorite is probably #5 And I've always wanted to go to Joshua Tree (mainly because of U2, lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's definitely one of my favorites! It was so much fun, you should totally go if you get the chance! (:

      Delete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts