Ultraviolet ~ A Photoshoot

 Hi everybody! Today I have a super short photoshoot for you guys1 Enjoy! (:

Please ignore the fact that I'm calling this shoot Ultraviolet, and all the photos are blue lol 😅

Anyways, I'm actually really proud of these photos! I'm thinking about doing a post talking about how I edited them because the before and after is really impressive! (To me, at least 😉)


I wasn't sure if the blue was gonna be too intense, but I actually kind of love it! I'm also just happy that for the second time in a row, I took indoor photos that don't suck! (:


Sorry these photos are all pretty much the same; I took a bunch of others but they didn't really match the vibe of the photoshoot, so I just decided not to post them. :(


Last one! Like I said, VERY short! 🙃

Which was photo was your favorite? See you soon!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. The vibes are vibing. (Just Dolling weird saying of the day. But also, I say that all the time in real life.) I also say this all the time, but seriously: The vibes are ✨immaculate.✨ This photoshoot is giving my Pinterest home feed, and I love it! I'd love to see your editing process! I just had my final in science class, so I'm trying not to regurgitate anything nerdy sounding about ultraviolet waves or wavelengths in general into this comment... but, I think the name is fitting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that sounds like something I would say! (:
      I'm so glad you liked it! I definitely want to do something about my editing process, most likely this coming weekend! Also, I had my science final earlier today, so I can definitely relate!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I love the blue shades! Sometime you should do a post of all the photos you didn't include in photoshoots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you! I never thought about doing, but now I kinda want to!

      Delete
  3. Another incredible photoshoot, as always <3 I loved how they turned out and I think that doing a post on how you edited them is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hailey, thanks so much! I'm definitely gonna make that post! (:

      Delete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts