Molly's Texas Photoshoot

Hi everyone! A couple weeks ago, I went on a trip to Texas to visit some family, and I took some photos of Molly while I was there! I actually took over 60 photos, but a lot of them didn't turn out the best, so I might do a part 2 if I can fix some of the photos in Lightroom, but . . . we'll see. 😁

Enjoy!


I was procrastinating on editing these for soo long, but I love how they turned out!

I would love this photo if she was actually looking at the camera, but . . . she's not. 😅

And she's still not looking at the camera.

Meh.


I had so many issues editing this photo because the gazebo in the background was so insanely bright and overexposed, but I don't think it turned out too bad . . . ? The contrast is nice, though. (;


We were staying at my grandparents' house and they had this little patch of rocks in their backyard that looked like a little doll sized path!


Guys.

Molly fell in. To the river. Approximately five seconds after I took this photo. I may or may not be slightly traumatized. 😄 


The sun was shining through the blinds onto my grandma's washing machine, and it was sooo pretty, so I had to take some photos! I really want to take more photos like this where I'm sort of "manipulating" the light. 

You guys.

Her eyes.

Are so insanely bright. I have no words.


This last one is kind of just a joke. So basically, we went to the Dallas AG store, and they had this chair photo - op thing there, and I thought it would be funny to take a photo of Molly in it, soo . . . yeah. Low quality, unedited but it was a joke.

That's all! Which photo was your favorite? 

Also, I vlogged the whole trip, so be sure to check that out here!

See you soon!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. These photos were all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are amazing (as always)! I love the ones with light shining through the blinds, but I am a sucker for dramatic lighting. I watched your vlog a few days ago, and it looked like you had a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thanks so much! Dramatic lighting is the BEST! It was soo much fun! (:

      Delete
  3. All of those photos were so beautiful! I really liked the river photo, but maybe it wasn't worth it for the trauma, lol. The gazebo in the background of one of the photos made it look really elegant, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Thankfully the river was like only an inch deep, but I'm still not sure if Molly wants to travel anytime soon! 😉

      Delete
  4. #8 and #9 are so artistic and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts