Springtime Sami ~ A Photoshoot

Hello everybody! I took some spring-ish photos of Sami the other day (even though the rest of the world thinks it's still winter), so here they are! Enjoy! (:

Look at me sticking to my New Year's resolution of actually using props in photoshoots 😂

I feel like I say this in every post, but I'm obsessed with her outfit! The overalls are from SewCuteForever on Etsy, I have soo many pieces from her, and I'd highly recommend her shop!


 Mini books!! I've probably said this before, but books will always be my favorite doll accessory. 😁


 

My sister came outside while I was taking these and seemed genuinely really shocked that I'd managed to make a real book in doll size lol.


 This photo is probably the least interesting one from the whole photoshoot, but I feel like I really nailed the lighting, so it honestly might be one of my favorites. (:


 I don't know anymore.


 I'm honestly so obsessed with taking awkward close ups and I don't know why.


 More photos of the book because it's one of my all time favorites, and the whole world deserves to know that. 😉




I've just run out of comments at this point.


Okay but seriously this book is so good, I remember finishing it and just sitting there in shock because it was a literal masterpiece.


I should also probably mention it's the last book in a decently long series, so if I've hyped it up enough to the point where people actually get interested in reading it you should know it's probably not the best book to just randomly pick up. 😉

I really doubt anyone cares that much about my weird hyperfixations favorite series, but just in case . . .


Last one! I'm counting these photos and realizing that the ratio of photos of Sami to random closeups of the book is probably not the best lol.

Anyways, that's all I have for today! Thanks for reading and I'll see you soon!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. Sami looks so adorable in the overalls! I love the books as props, too!
    These pictures brought me a little hope for spring, since my part of the world has definitely not moved past winter yet (5 inches of snow, anyone?). Loved this photoshoot!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts