Dolls I'd Like to Get in 2023

 Hi everyone! In the almost three years that I've been on AGTube, I've noticed that a lot of channels will make videos around New Year's talking about dolls they'd like to get throughout the year. 

That's not really the style of video I make, but I do make a lot of blog posts based on my opinions, so today I'll be sharing with you my 2023 doll wishlist!

Also, just a quick disclaimer: I'm pretty happy with my doll collection right now, and I don't really plan on buying more dolls anytime soon, so these are just dolls that I think are pretty and would consider buying eventually! Enjoy! (:


 
Ivy Ling

Now that I have JLY 4, Ivy has taken the place of my #1 dream doll! I have multiple dolls that look similar to her, but seriously, it's Ivy. She's adorable and I feel like that's a good enough explanation.


Nanea Mitchell

Sometime last year, I decided I was completely obsessed with Nanea, and I definitely still am! The doll herself is so unique and beautiful, and she has one of my favorite historical collections as well! 

I'm a little worried about buying dolls new from AG because I know they've really lowered their quality, but I'm not sure how much of that has affected the historicals (besides Claudie). 

Kaya' aton' my

Last year, I also decided that I wanted to make my doll collection more diverse, so I started looking at Kaya! She's one of AG's most unique dolls, and I love how she looks good in both historical and modern outfits! Kaya also has a really cute face mold - I love her!


Melody Ellison

So apparently I only like historical dolls . . . 😂

Anyways, my sister has a Melody doll and she is SO stunning! She has a really unique wig that looks cute in basically every style! I also don't have any Sonali mold dolls in my collection, so I need to get one lol.

Truly Me 79

I used to not really like #79 because her stock photos SUCK, but she's seriously so adorable in photos by other doll collectors! I really love the Jess mold, and I don't understand why AG doesn't have more creativity with it. Kanani is one of the only unique Jess mold dolls and look how popular she is!

Joss Kendrick

I seriously regret not buying Joss when she was available because she's such a cute doll, and I love her wig and face mold! Joss also has my favorite GOTY collection, and I'm so sad that I only own a few pieces from it! ):

Well that was it for today! What dolls would you like to get this year? 

Have a great day!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. Kaya and Nanea are on my maybe-someday-wishlist, too! My sister has TM 79 and she is SO stunning, truly! Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? They're all so cute! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I like Ivy too, I wish they hadn't retired her, because I hope to get her sometime too. Her and Cecile, since Cecile is one of my favorites. :)
    I enjoyed reading your post,
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly love all of the doll that you put on your list! I would love to get Melody...and Nanea..Molly....okay that's all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nanea and Melody are seriously so cute! I have Molly and would totally recommend her!

      Delete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts