Meet Sami ~ A Photoshoot

 Hi everyone! A couple weeks ago, I found JLY 4 on eBay for an amazing price ($182)! I got her, obviously, and decided I'd introduce her on here with a little photoshoot! Also, if you'd like to see me open her, click here.

On to the photos!

 

I just got a new photo editor (PhotoScape X), and it has so many cool features! Most of these photos have bokeh, but it was all edited in!


If you couldn't tell from the title, her name is Sami. ♡


This photo's cute, but I'm angry about the wall in the background lol.


I really like the lighting in this photo, but I don't love Sami's position.


Seriously, if you ever find #4 for under $200, I could not recommend her more.


So cute!

Those are all the photos I took! Which one was your favorite? I really like the first and last ones!

Also, happy early Thanksgiving!

Bye!

~Annabelle

Comments

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts