Colors of the Season ~ Thanksgiving Tag!


Hi everybody! Today I'm going to be doing the Colors of the Season Thanksgiving Tag! This tag was created by the amazing Hailey, and she also happens to be the person who tagged me!

The rules:

1. Answer all the questions truthfully

2. Use the tag photo above in your blog post

3. Credit the creator

4. Tag 1 - 10 bloggers

5. Include your favorite mixiepixe7 holiday special somewhere in the post (any holiday!)

My personal favorite mixiepixie7 special is Christmas Sisters - it is INSANELY good! I mean, they're all good, but you know what I mean.

Now for the questions!

1. What's your favorite part of Thanksgiving?

Food, I guess . . . ? Honestly, I don't know. 😶 I really just love fall as a season, and I'm in particular addicted to anything pumpkin. (I recently learned how to make pumpkin cold foam - I can't even put into words how perfect it is!)

So yeah, pumpkin stuff.

2. What's your favorite Thanksgiving food?

It's all delicious, but I LOOOVE pie! Specifically pumpkin, but my family makes different flavors every year! (If you're wondering, we're doing apple and chocolate pudding this year!)

3. What's your favorite fall themed blog post you've made this year?


I'm very proud of this photoshoot! I did another one too, but I feel like this one's a bit better!

4. Favorite Thanksgiving themed episode or movie?

Uhh  . . . I really don't know. I've probably seen some Thanksgiving movies and just can't think of them right now lol.

5. When having dinner, are you the extrovert or the introvert?

In general, I'm pretty introverted, except when I'm around my family, so I would say that while eating dinner, I do act a bit more extroverted.

6. Least favorite part about Thanksgiving?

When my family says we should wash dishes before eating dessert. BECAUSE THEN WHAT HAPPENS TO THE DESSERT DISHES?

Sorry. Moral of the story: don't wait on dessert.

7. Favorite Thanksgiving themed gif?

This one! It's so funny!

9. Least favorite and favorite pie?

My favorite pie is pumpkin, but I still like all the other pies. So yeah, I don't have a least favorite.

10. Which of your dolls loves Thanksgiving the most?

I feel like Mary Ann and Felicity would like Thanksgiving the most, because they are  . . . quite food motivated.

Those were all the questions! I'm tagging anyone who agrees that pumpkin pie is the best (because it is), and also because I just realized that the person I was going to tag already did it . . . oops.

Bye for now! Happy Thanksgiving!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. I loved all your answers Annabelle! And oh my gosh! That gif is so funny! I literally burst out laughing :) Thanks for all the love <3 Happy late Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading your answers. :D
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts