Falling for You ~ A Photoshoot

 Hello everybody! Today I FINALLY have another photoshoot! These are definitely some of best photos yet, so I hope you enjoy! (:

 My one issue with most of these photos is that Rory's skin looks really washed out. 😩


 Maritza is so photogenic!

I swear Rory's skin isn't usually such an ugly color lol.


 This photo is kinda fun - most importantly, Rory's skin looks normal! To me, it looks like Maritza is saying, "No, my sweater is obviously superior!" (;


 I love the contrast in this photo! Rory has a lot of flyaways, but they're actually not bothering me as much as usual.


 This photo's kinda boring, but I edited in the little lens flare at the bottom, and it's kinda cute.


 Maritza, it's literally just a leaf, calm down. When I first got the idea for this photoshoot, this was the one photo I knew I HAD to take.


 I love this one! I actually didn't edit her foot to be off the ground like that.


Last one! Rory fell over after I took the pic before this, so I had to take her hair out. :(

That's it for today! Which photo was your favorite? See ya!

~Annabelle

Comments

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts