The Sibling Tag!














Hi everyone! It's Tenney, and I'm here with my sister, Aria!

Hi! 

Today, we're doing the Sibling Tag!

We were tagged by Jessica and Robin from Jessica and Lea, though the tag was created by Dollightful Friends!

We're really excited to be doing this, but, first, we need to share the rules!

  1. Thank the person who nominated you.
  2. Link back to original post/award creator.
  3. Include the original graphic or make your own.
  4. Include a clean copy of the rules and questions in your post.
  5. Answer the questions.
  6. Tag 3 people or leave the tag open (make sure to let your nominees know).
  7. Pass on the old questions. (Each pair of nominees can add one favorite item category to the last question.)
Now, let's get started!

Wait! One more thing! I, Tenney, am writing in red, and Aria is in teal!

Now can we start?

Yes, alright!

What do you enjoy doing with each other?

We love just turning on the radio and listening to whatever's on! It's not even always very good, but, in that case, we get to joke about how bad it is, which is still pretty fun!

I love teaching Tenney, or any of my sisters, really, how to do gymnastics! It never ends very well, but after the wounds have been treated we can laugh about what caused them! (:

What is one thing you like and one thing you dislike about each other?

I'm a pretty chill, go with the flow kind of person, and Aria, quite frankly is not. She's a huge daredevil and she's always doing something, which isn't really how I roll! But, she's also really funny, and that makes up for things!

Tenney's too cautious! I keep telling her she needs to get out and DO something! She's also amazing at playing guitar though!

What is one thing one of you likes, but the other doesn't?

I could sit around, playing guitar for hours on end, but Aria doesn't have enough patience for that! If she knew how to play, she'd get through half a song before getting bored out of her mind!

I like doing crazy things that would end in death for anyone else, but, because I'm me, I live through them! 

Describe the other in five or less words.

Funny, daring, and miraculously still alive!

Very true. Especially the last bit. I would describe Tenney as chill, loyal, and an overall better person than me. That's more than five words, but do you think I care? I gave my sister a really nice compliment, no one can complain!

What are the others' favorite food or drink?

Aria REALLY likes sugar! She's specifically obsessed with pie, though!

Tenney actually likes healthy foods, but her favorite is a garden salad with arugula and a vinaigrette! Disgusting!

Sport?

Aria's a gymnast! Sooo, gymnastics!

Tenney likes cross country running! She's on the school team!

Book?

Wellll, you see . . . Aria. Does. Not. Read. EVER.

Tenney loves classic novels, like Alice in Wonderland, or Little Women! Personally, those are WAY to dense for me!

Season?

Before I tell you Aria's favorite season, this is a category we added!

I wanted to do favorite family member, but I realized that could get controversial!

Anyways, Aria's favorite season is summer, because every four years there's an Olympics, and she LOVES the Olympics!

I do. Tenney's favorite is fall, because of all the pretty colors. I actually don't mind fall, because Thanksgiving is in fall, and you know what that means . . . FOOD! But, also, a month later it's Christmas, and that means PRESENTS!

Okay, well, that's it for today! We're tagging Molly and Emily from Q's Creative Corner

The rules say to tag more people, but we're only doing one! However, if you have a Tenney doll AND a Lea doll, you can do the tag with the two of them! 

Bye!

So long! 

Aria thinks that's the funniest thing ever, and she's rolling on the floor laughing right now, so I'm signing off for both of us.

~Tenney and Aria

Comments

  1. I loved reading your answers. :) Thank you so much for tagging Molly and Emily, they shall be answering the questions soon. ;) Like Tenney, I like classic novels they're so fun to read.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tenney and Aria say thank you! I can’t wait to read your answers! And yes, classics are so good!

      Delete
  2. I loved reading this! You did great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yours was so good too! Thanks for tagging me!

      Delete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts