Are Kirsten and Felicity Going to be Rereleased?

 Hello lovely peoplesss! Tis I. Lol πŸ˜‰

Anywaaaays . . . A couple months ago I made a post called The American Girl Yearbook. Basically, AG made this yearbook thing for their historical dolls, with those "Most likely too . . " nomination things and I reviewed it slash complained about it slash made my own nomination, that were far superior.

Anyways, today I just randomly decided to check AG, CAUSE WHO'S STOPPING ME? I clicked on historical characters, and freaked out over half a photo . . . 

WHAAAT?


KIRSTEN?

I scrolled down until I reached the very very bottom of the page. (wow thx a lot ag πŸ™„)

And saw this:


Quick rant: Samantha went from most likely to give coastal grandma vibes to most likely to become a hairbow influencer!!!!!! Dear AG, why do you hate Samantha so much?

Sorry, I kinda just had to get that out.☺

Anyways, look at the last two dolls on that list thing that I literally don't know what to call lol.

ARE FELICITY AND KIRSTEN COMING BACK? 

.

.

.

.

.

Find out next time on AGBookWormz! Jk no.

But, also, seriously? I feel like it's pretty likely because AG did make an Instagram post a while back, asking about what historical dolls they should bring back, and Kirsten was actually the doll in the photo.

Sooo, yeah. I thought this was kinda exciting, and, ya know, an extra post here and there doesn't hurt.

Do you think these dolls are coming back? Would you buy them? I could see myself getting Felicity, because, though I do actually have her, she's PC and her hair is cut as well.

Bye for now!

~Ur bestie Annabelle

Okay seriously I need to try and talk a bit more normally on here lol

Comments

  1. This is pretty cool! I am not a huge fan of Kirsten, but Felicity I am! Lol! But I will not be getting either of them. Kirsten is too plain and Felicity, well, I have too many dolls with red hair (but none with pin curls 😏). I would love to get Josephina though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree about Kirsten! I only have one doll with red hair, but I would love to get more! Josephine is sooo cute! (:

      Delete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts