Tickled Pink ~ A Photoshoot

Hey everybody! Today, I took Kira out for a (very) small photoshoot! Enjoy!

This angle, you guys! I love it!!

I love this photo too! My dad just got a lamp post for our yard, and it's a great place to take photos!

I tinted her eyes in this photo! Can you tell? I feel like it just makes them match the plants in the background more!

I wish she was more centered, but other than that, I really like this one!

Her high tops are from Our Generation. I just got them when I went to Target a few days ago. They are SO cute!

This photo is super bright and there isn't much shadow on Kira's face.The same thing happened in a couple photos from this shoot. 

That's all for today! Which photo was your favorite?

Bye!

~Annabelle

P.S. I (finally!) have some new Etsy listings! Go check them out! (:

 


 

 

Comments

  1. Aww Kira looks so cute! #2 is my favorite picture! But they're all so amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts