Rory's Summer Photoshoot

Hello everyone! Recently, I dressed my dolls in their summer outfits, and Rory looked so cute, I decided to take some photos! Enjoy!

I wish her face wasn't so bright, but other than that, I really like this photo!

I don't really like the tiny bit of hair that's sticking out in the top corner, but I love the angle!

This one's actually super cute and I really like it! It might actually be my favorite!

I love the strands of blue hair on the side of her face! I know I just made a post saying I didn't like the dolls with the rainbow hair, but I was mainly talking about the Truly Me dolls. Corinne is beautiful!

I probably sound super weird saying this, but I love her eyes in this photo! I applied an eye brighten filter, so the bottom half of her eye is a lighter brown and the top half is darker.

It was super windy when I took these and poor Rory's hair got blown all over the place. ):

Stupid ugly flyaways. 

That's all for today! Which photo was your favorite? 

Also, which doll would you like a photoshoot of next? I'm trying to decide between Tenney, Molly, Kira, and my #23, Paige. Tell me what you think in the comments!

 ~Annabelle

Comments

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts