Stopmotion Movie Sneak Peek!

Hey guys! If you read this post, you might know that I recently started work on a new AGSM movie!

Though I wrote the script in either February, or very early March, today was only Day 2 of filming. However, I did take some photos of the set, and thought I would post them on here!

The doll in this photo is one I haven't introduced yet, but her name is Paige and she is JLY 23. Anyways, during this scene she was brooming, so the weird thing in her hands is a makeshift broom. 

This is a closeup photo I took of Paige and her broom. I just took this on my phone, like the other photos in this post; it's not actually a shot from the movie.


This is the final photo; sorry I didn't have any more! It's just a little closeup of my camera position. That ugly box in the corner is the box my lights are stored in, if you were wondering.

That's all for today! For more behind the scenes, go ahead and check out my Pinterest; I've become more active on there lately!

Also, Part 2 of the Mustache Crown Award will be out soon! I also have some photos I took on vacation that I need to post soon, too!

Bye!

~Annabelle










Comments

  1. This will be really cool!

    -Brookyln

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait! It looks so good!! Will you be posting it on here too, or just your channel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hailey! The movie itself will only be posted on my channel, but I might post more behind the scenes on here, and an update when I upload the final video!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. When are you going to post it on your channel?

      Delete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts