New Movie?

Hey guys! So, funny story, I had a whole photoshoot I planned to post today, but I, um, procrastinated on editing it, so I decided to post about some news I was going to have to mention sooner or later . . .

I started work on a new movie!

It's called the Unapproachables, and so far all I've done is right the script, but I'm going to start filming soon.

Here's the plot:

Hailey is an Unapproachable, or a slave for the government. One day, she explores past the kitchen garden, and finds herself in Violett, the capitol city of her country. She and her new group of friends from the capitol then work on a plan to free the other Unapproachables for good.

How does this sound? I'm hoping to get the final video out sometime this summer, because it's definitely going to take awhile, but I'm hopeful this will be my best movie yet!

~Annabelle

P.S. I have a new video if you want to check that out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju0FZWJ4PRE

Comments

  1. OMG this movie sounds like it's going to be so amazing!! I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hailey! I can’t wait for you to watch it!

      Delete
  2. It sounds very interesting! I can not wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also can you please follow my blog? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts