Tessa ~ A Photoshoot

I'm really killing it with these photoshoot titles. 😅 

-

Hello everybody! A few months ago, my sister let me borrow her Joss doll, and she either forgot that I had her or just doesn't care anymore, so I decided it was finally time to actually give her a name and personality, and at least pretend she's part of my collection lol. I have really no idea how long she'll be here, but I did introduce her in this video, so I thought I'd take some photos of her as well!

Enjoy!


Her name is Tessa, after Tessa Gray from The Infernal Devices, a book series I read and fell in love with earlier this year. 😊 If you're looking for a book that will make you cry, I'd highly recommend it! (;


Doll pockets>>>


Also doll purses>>> 

I've probably mentioned this before, but I really want to start using props in my photos more, and I feel like purses are probably the best place to start.


I made her sweatshirt about a month ago and I'm obsessed. 😁 


We're just not gonna talk about the focus on this one.


I was kinda going for workout-ish vibes here, but I don't know if you can really tell. Her hair looks great though!


Okay but why does it look like she's about to fall over? 


Last one! Not sure what I was going for here, but I kinda love it . . . ?

That's all! See you soon!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. Tessa is so cute! I love that name for her, too. Your photos are reminding me just how cute Joss is. Now I kinda want to go do a photoshoot with my Joss doll, dang it. 😅 I honestly think it's funny that your sister just... forgot(?) about her. My brother would honestly do the same thing, but he's not into dolls, alas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos, and the props! The tiny doll purse was so cute, and I totally love her sweatshirt!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts