Spring Blizzards ~ A Photoshoot

 It's not technically spring but I really don't care.

-

Hi everybody! Last weekend, I went on a trip to the mountains and while we were there, there  was a whole blizzard which was . . . interesting. Where I live it doesn't snow and if I'm being totally honest, I kinda don't love it, but before the blizzard actually started I got some cute-ish photos of Mary Ann. 

Enjoy!

I made the kinda terrible decision to bring her in some of my PC clothes so she looks really cute, but I was terrified she was going to fall into the snow and get them destroyed.


Basically the same photo except she couldn't be bothered to look at the camera. πŸ˜‰


At least her hair is adorable. (:


For some reason I was terrified to put snow into her hair even though I spray water into my dolls' hair all the time.


I'm lowkey kinda obsessed with this.


Last one! There are so many obnoxious shadows on her face and I hate it.

That's all for today! See you guys soon!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. These photos are cute! It doesn't snow where I live either, and honestly I only like snow because I can take pictures of my dolls in it. πŸ˜…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Annabelle! Sorry that I have not been around for a while but I am now back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so cute! I love the snow in her hair and her adorable little buns!
    Where I live it was 70 degrees yesterday and 25 with snow today. Yay.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts