Pierced ~ A Photoshoot

Hello everybody! Lately, I've seen a ton of people on AGTube getting into piercing their dolls' ears themselves, and I couple months ago, I decided to try to do it to some of my dolls and then today I decided to finally take photos of them! They're lowkey kinda terrible cause apparently my camera doesn't like to focus on tiny pieces of metal, but anyways . . . 

Enjoy!

Idk if you can even see her cartilage piercing but it's there. (:

I have literally no idea why I wanted to put this one in black and white but I guess it looks cool.



 Again with the b and w. It kinda looks like a magazine cover and I'm living for it.

 

Aria got a belly button piercing too cause why not.

Random photo of her jeans pocket because I made them and they're honestly so cute.


 I just realized you can see the giant ugly shine mark on her face and I'm annoyed.


 Last one! Clover's piercings are my favorite. (:

That's all! Let me know if you want a tutorial for how to do this!

Bye!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. I loooove the cartilage piercings! idk why they just look so elegant! i agree, that one could be a magazine cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need a tutorial ASAP! My dolls need piercings, this isn't even a question.
    Yesss, the one with Aria definitely looks like a magazine cover! I'm living for it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts