Other Love ~ A Photoshoot

 Hello everybody and happy Valentine's day! I wanted to do a photoshoot, and thought it would be kinda cute to focus on non-romantic love, so I took some photos of Kingsleigh with one of my many doll dogs! Enjoy! (:


I have so much trouble taking photos of Kingsleigh because she has silver eye, and even though I know I can easily edit it out, it still just bothers me so we end up with a bunch of pictures from the back like this. ๐Ÿ˜…


This is me editing out her silver eye and accidentally turning her eyes into dark black pits lol. And of course it looks even worse cause her glasses have a massive glare. ๐Ÿ˜‚


The colors look so good, but her eyes are disgusting.


I love her outfit. <3


This photo actually looked terrible until I edited in the little stick, I'm not even kidding.


I'm realizing right now that I should've gotten a real stick and gotten the dog to hold it.

Oh well. (;


And then if we're talking about love, I just have to quickly bring up my very concerning attachments to fictional characters. ๐Ÿ˜… I know I was just talking about Six of Crows, but I reread it this past weekend and cried so hard so I had to take a least one photo of Kingsleigh holding them. (:

And I'm well aware no one cares about my obsessions, so I'll just leave it at that.

And that's all! Happy Valentine's and I'll see you soon! (:

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. This is so cute! Valentine's Day isn't just about romance, so I love (no pun intended) the fact that you chose to photograph Kingsleigh with the dog! Which reminds me, in addition to Valentine's Day, tomorrow is also my dog's birthday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, so cute! I love the sweet love between a dog and their person <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts