Fairy Lights ~ A Photoshoot

Ignore my super uncreative titles. 

-

Hello everybody! Today I have some kinda Pinterest-y photos of Aspen for you all! Enjoy! (:


 Fairy lights are one of my favorite things in the world.


 Ugh the lighting.


 We're going to ignore the fact that Aspen is completely out of focus and that it's kinda grainy.


 Not bad but why do the wires covering her chin look like a little pretzel?


 If she was in focus this would be one of my favorite photos I've ever taken.

But of course she's not.

♡♡♡

One of my goals for 2024 is to take more photos like this that are kinda just aesthetic-looking portraits that don't necessarily follow the rules of photography but still look good overall.  


 And she's still not in focus. 😅


 Don't ask.

I tried to make a little heart out of the fairy lights but you can barely tell.


 Last one! My past self made interesting choices  . . .

That's all for today! I'm well aware that this post was super rushed, but I hope you at least enjoyed the photos! 😁 See you soon!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. Uncreative photoshoot titles... I mean, I get that tho.
    Why are fairy lights the best things ever?? These photos are SO aesthetic! I love them! Although, you're reminding me that I've never done a photoshoot with my Elizabeth doll... 🙈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I honestly don't know but I think I have an obsession.

      Delete
  2. These are so creative! I love the dramatic look of these photos; they turned out great <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute cute!!! I love the aesthetic and the fun of this photoshoot! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts