Winter in Connecticut ~ A Photoshoot

 Hello everyone! Over winter break I went to Connecticut (vlog coming soon! 😁) and took some photos of Rebecca! They're not my best because Rebecca just isn't super easy to take photos of but I hope you like them nonetheless! (:


I noticed that Becky and I were wearing *similar* shoes so I took a couple photos of us but I'm 100% bothered by the fact that our pants are different. πŸ˜…


Slightly better but the water on my shoes is kinda annoying.

I'm trying to get better at posting photos I don't necessarily like but this one is kinda pushing it. I really really hate it.


I know I said I hated the one before this, but since the saturation was so over done on it now all the other photos look kind of under-edited.

Though I did actually rush through editing this one so that could be it too.


This is what I mean about Rebecca not being the most photogenic doll. Her eyes just never look very bright and when I edit them to be bright . . . she looks genuinely terrifying.

You'll see.

Ugh what did I do with this editing??


Better - ish? But the rule of thirds aren't exactly rule-of-third-ing. πŸ˜…


See what I mean about her eyes?? I lowkey kinda regret taking Rebecca on this trip and wish I had brought someone else.


Better! I tried to get her to balance on the log but let's just say that didn't go too well . . .

The fall in New England vibes are perfect even if it was winter. (;


The colors!!! Her eyes suck but I'm just gonna try to ignore it.


For some reason this reminds me of when I dressed Rebecca up as Katniss Everdeen. I honestly think it's just her position and maybe the hair a little bit but you know I'm the sort of person who thinks everything is a reference sooo . . .


Finally a photo where her face isn't in shadow! Yay for me. 😁


I'm genuinely really mad that the only two photos from this shoot that I really love are the last two.

Well that was me venting about how much I hate my photography lol. See you guys soon!

~Annabelle 

Comments

  1. Stop tho because the photos with the shoes are so cute. 😭
    I actually really like these photos. 😭 I think the way you posed her in all of them looks so good. I see what you mean about her eyes, though. Do you use a reflector? I typically use a reflector to bounce some light back into my dolls' faces when they get dark like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I typically use a reflector at home but not so much on vacation for obvious reasons.

      Delete
  2. I loved the photos if it's any comfort. And her outfit was so cuuuuute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm at least proud of that part lol. (;

      Delete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts