Winter Bookworms ~ A Photoshoot

 Hi everyone! Today I have a photoshoot that's also a vent about my favorite books and a life update, soo . . . yeah. I'm not entirely sure where I'm gonna go with this, but it should be pretty chaotic as usual lol. 😅


So basically I'm sure you all can guess that I love reading cause . . . duh AGBookWormz, but in the past month or so I've been focusing on books more than dolls, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it just means time management's been . . . interesting.

I've had a lot of motivation to film AGSMs, but editing and voiceover is a different story, and I have not had any motivation to take photos.


With that being said, I'm trying to start scheduling my life a bit better, so I have more time for all of my hobbies.


That's my life update and now we can just talk about the photos and how adorable mini books are. I made them all myself and I personally think they're the cutest things ever. 😁


Btw can we just talk about Paige's outfit?? I got the PC Perfectly Plaid Outfit for my birthday, and I'm so obsessed with this sweater!


And a close up of the books! I think everyone's read Hunger Games, so I won't freak out too much recommending it, but Six of Crows . . . Go. Read it. Now.


Last one! I really want to start taking photos of doll books more because . . . you know. They're the best.

Okay that's my vent for the day. See you guys soon!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. Doll books are my weakness lol. Great photos as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely do more doll book photoshoots! I love the sweater and the mini books. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are so cute! <3 I especially love Paige's, and as you said her outfit is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts