We Wish You a Merry Christmas (and a Happy New Year)! ~ A Photoshoot

 Hello everyone! Merry Christmas Eve! ๐Ÿ˜ I tried to take some holiday photos, but they . . . didn't turn out the best. I'm obligated to post them though so just bear with me lol.


Anyways, on a more serious note, I really hope that whatever holiday you celebrate, you have a great time!


And then because it's the end of the year, I just wanted to thank you for all your support! You seriously all mean so much to me!


I hope you all have a great rest of your year and I'll see you in 2024!

Bye!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas! I loved the photos anyway. very festive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. also, would you mind going over to my blog (adventuresofagdolls.wordpress.com) and filling out the contact form in the latest post? I don't have your info, and you *might* have gotten nominated for the Adventures Awards, so I'd like to send you your nominee certificate. thanks!

      Delete
  2. Merry Late Christmas! I actually really liked the photos you took! The last one had really nice contrast, especially with the white dress.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts