Mirror Image ~ A Photoshoot

 It's four am and I've had approximately three hours of sleep and I just finished a book where the main character died so I'm kind of a mess, and I'm warning you in advance that this post . . . will not be my best. 😅

Yeah, anyways, I decided to take more summer photos for some strange reason, and I think they turned out really well, even though there's less than a week until Thanksgiving (!?) and I clearly have my seasons mixed up . . .

This photoshoot is basically a combination of two aesthetic Pinterest-y photo trends I've been meaning to try! I'm honestly so proud of these; I feel like my photography can be so repetitive at times, but for once, I actually went outside of the box a bit!

The only editing in this photo is just basic color correction, and removing stuff from the background, so I guess I just somehow positioned the mirror so that you couldn't see my hands, and still managed to get a good angle???
I honestly don't know, I took these photos over a week ago, and, as I said . . . I'm sort of all over the place right now.


Ooh the lighting on her face is a little odd, but her eyes are bright, so I'll let it slide. 😄


Ugh what is up with her eyes they're literally just giants pits of shadow.

I think I read too much. (:


Is it just me, or does this photo look like I didn't even edit it? If so, is that good or bad?


And now we're getting into the slightly more normal pictures.

Clover looks so cute. <3


Ohmygosh I love the angle and her position but why is she not in FOCUS???

Honestly, my camera's viewfinder is so tiny, so when I take photos in portrait, I can't even tell where the focus is.


Slightly better maybe? I still feel like the focus is more on her flower shirt thing, but I could be just paranoid.


Last one! These little high tops are from DreamWorld and I love them so much!

Which photo was your favorite? See you soon!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. All of that looks so cuuuute! I love the more flowery summer vibes. I need a little summer rn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of these shots are seriously messing with my mind. They're super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so creative and beautiful, but the first one is just so perfect and picturesque <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts