Patchwork and Denim ~ A Photoshoot

 Hi everyone! Here's another photoshoot for you guys that's actually fall themed lol! Mary Ann's been getting a lot of attention again lately, and I think she's glad about it! 😆

I'm so obsessed with this little Pleasant Company jacket! It came on my JLY 2 Kingsleigh when I bought her, and it's definitely Mary Ann's aesthetic! Also it's sooo soft - I'd highly recommend it!


Ughh what is this framing??? I really want to get past it but I just can't. At least her outfit's adorable. (;


Okay this is better. I love how the leaves in the background match her jacket so perfectly!


Last one! It was super windy the day I was taking these, which was really annoying at the time, but the way her hair is blowing looks sooo good!

That's all for now! Thanks for reading! Byee! (:

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. ugh I LOVE the way that her eyes are glowing and the blur of the fall leaves in the background! She's so pretty and I love the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos! That jacket is such a vibe for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts