Happy Halloween 2023!

 Hi everyone! I just wanted to quickly pop on here and wish you all a happy Halloween, as well as show you all a couple Halloween photos I took this past weekend! Enjoy! 😄


These four starred in my Halloween special, which I uploaded this past weekend, so I thought it would be appropriate to take a photo of the four of them in their costumes! From left to right, we have Kira (as Alice in Wonderland), Rebecca (as a Parisian girl), Grace (as someone from the '80s), and Elise (as a cowgirl).

And speaking of Elise, this is your reminder to go buy a #80! 😉 I will never shut up about how much you need this doll.


The power of editing lol! Here's a before pic:


Felicity's pretty fond of freaking people out. (;

That's all! I feel so accomplished posting so many times in one week. 😂

Once again, have a happy Halloween, and I'll see you soon! Bye!

~Annabelle

P.S. Did any of you dress up? I'm being Prue Leith from the Great British Bake Off, and my friend is being a baker lol!

Comments

  1. Wow! The world record for most posts in one week goes to Annabelle lol! I hope you had a happy Halloween! I love the photo with Felicity. I honestly send my friends random pictures of my dolls without their heads, soooo... Felicity and I could be friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I consider it making up for the all the weeks I haven't posted lol! I showed my friend that photo and I think she was minorly terrified. Felicity agrees! (;

      Delete
  2. Cute! I love the photos. I dressed up as a strawberry this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That decapicated doll was creepy! How did you do that?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts