Coffee and Flannel ~ A Photoshoot

 Hey everyone! Long time no see! πŸ˜… I don't really feel like doing the whole cliche "this is why I haven't posted in forever" thing, but know that I really want to be taking more photos, and just haven't had the time.

Anyways, with that being said, let's get into the photoshoot!

I made her flannel following a tutorial from RJ over at Adventures of AG Dolls. You should definitely try it out - it is seriously soo adorable!

I was originally planning on leaving this photo out, but then I realized that I actually kind of like it sooo . . .

I don't like that she's not looking at the camera, but at the same time her little head tilt is really adorable. πŸ˜†

I got her overalls about a year ago, and they're one of my favorite things that I own lol. 

 What do you think she's drinking? I feel like it's an oat milk latte with a pump of pumpkin spice. πŸ˜‚

Now I want a latte oops . . . (;


Last one! Let's just once again bask in the glory of anything Pleasant Company haha!

That's all for today! Which photo was your favorite? What are your opinions on Lila? I want to make a video talking about her, so stay tuned for that!

Bye for now!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. I really like three and four! Such pretty photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh yay! I'm so glad you liked my tutorial and thank you for the shoutout!πŸ₯°
    Elise looks gorgeous and I love her overalls. The coffee and flannel is such a mood too lol
    Such a great photoshoot!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, I kinda wish that I was Elise right now! πŸ˜‚

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos as always! I actually love the second one, so I'm glad you included it! I'm not much of a coffee person, but how could Elise not be drinking something pumpkin spice? 'Tis the season. (For pumpkin spice everything.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you liked it! Maybe chai with pumpkin spice foam? (;

      Delete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts