Boho Beauty ~ A Photoshoot

 Hi everyone!

 Soo, I am well aware that October is nearly over (how??😅), but in my head, it's still summer, so here's another not-quite-fall-themed photoshoot! Enjoy!


In my defense, it still feels like summer where I live. (:


I really wish I could connect to Kira more because she looks literally SO cute in these photos.

On a similar note, I've been thinking about giving her freckles. Would that be cute? I'm still debating it, but I think it would really help me bond with her.

I'm getting very off topic here, but honestly what's new?

I made her necklace somewhat recently, and I seriously love it soo much! I have doll earrings with the same design available in my Etsy shop btw. 

 Last one! If you couldn't tell, I've been really enjoying taking close up shots lately. 😁

Which photo was your favorite? See you soon!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. These are seriously so pretty! It only JUST started feeling like fall where I live, so I totally get the feeling like summer thing. Kira's outfit is so cute! Kira would be so adorable with freckles; you could totally give her temporary freckles with watercolor or Crayola marker if you wanted to just see how they look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ack Kira with freckles would be SO cute!
    Eheh, where I live it's going to be 73 on Tuesday and 43 on Wednesday, so that's fun. I really can't tell if it's fall or not.
    These pictures were amazing, as always! I loved the angle and the grass blur of the second one! I'm a sucker for a good plant blur. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yess - where I live it'll be cold and rainy one day, and then close to 100 the next haha! I love plant blurs. (;

      Delete
  3. Ooh! Such pretty photos! She would look so cute with freckles!! It feels like November already where I live, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts