Autumn Angel ~ A Photoshoot

Hello everyone! Today I (shockingly) have another photoshoot. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I took these on the same day as my last photos, and I am seriously so proud of them! Enjoy!


I've finally settled on an aesthetic for Alison that I can really get behind, and I've just been bonding with her so much since then!

It also helps that this buffalo plaid flannel is currently my favorite thing under the sun, soo . . .

I probably should've tried a little bit harder on the editing for this one, but I just wanted to post these, so I got lazy. ๐Ÿ˜…


Will I sound full of myself if I say there's nothing I would change about this photo? Because I kinda feel like it's perfect. It even helped me decide on a name for the shoot (I was thinking of calling it Fall-en Angel, but that seemed kind of cringey, so I changed it to Autumn Angel. It seems more elegant considering Alison's personality ๐Ÿ˜).


I was about to say I hate how warm toned this is, but I think I actually kinda like it . . . ? I feel like I question everything.


What is this angle??? I love how bright her eyes are, but other than that - just no.

That's all! Which photo was your favorite? See you soon!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. So pretty! I love the first one the most <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison is so pretty! I love the flannel with the pleated skirt, and your bench prop is so cool! I love the slightly dimmer but still warm fall vibes---it definitely fits fall right now where I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are amazing! I think the fourth photo is my favorite. <3 I also love Alison's outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts