Last Weekend ~ A Photoshoot

 Hi everyone! As I believe I mentioned in my last post, I've been in a bit of a creative slump lately, so last weekend, I did a couple small photoshoots, and I thought I'd just post them all as one slightly bigger photoshoot!

Like, seriously, there's maybe five photos. 😅

Anyways, enjoy! I'm really hoping that this will be the start of me getting back into my photography groove!

My family went to the new LA American Girl store, and then afterwards we went into Old Navy, so yes the background of this photo is a cardigan. (:


Foot pictures I actually like are pretty rare, but I'm kinda in love with this one. Probably the dramatic lighting. ♥


Even though I've been to the AG store countless times, I've somehow never acquired any of those mini shopping bags, but last week I got two, so I naturally had to get a picture of Lily with it!

And the vignette may or may not be killing me. 😁


Now onto the second photoshoot! I had Rebecca in this outfit for weeks because I wanted photos of her in it, but couldn't find the time lol.


I don't know if you've noticed, but I chose not to got insane with my editing on these photos, and I think it paid off.



Last one! I swear I was planning on making these two separate posts, which is why there's two of basically the same picture lol. (:

Which photo was your favorite? Also random, but I wanna maybe start doing a question of the week sort of thing, so what do you love most about fall? For me, pumpkin everything. 🎃

Bye!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. Theses photos are so pretty! I love the cozyness of fall <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! Those AGOT Converse shoes are a vibe!! One of the things I love most about fall is celebrating my birthday. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm minorly obsessed with those shoes lol. Happy early birthday!

      Delete
  3. Those Old Navy pictures are so cute! I haven't been to an AG store since pre-Covid, and I miss it so much...
    I love the casual vibe of these photos---it totally evokes the weekend, and I think you pulled off the minimal editing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I go to AG decently often just because I live pretty close to a store, but I do know what you mean. Fingers crossed you can go back soon! (:

      Delete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts