The End of Summer ~ A Mini Photoshoot

 Hi everyone! Yesterday, I went down to a local park and took a couple photos of Maritza! I was feeling a little bit rushed, so these are . . . not the best, but I hope you still enjoy!


Starting out with what is probably my favorite photo from the shoot! To be honest, I kinda just rushed through editing these, but I feel like this one is pretty good  . . . ? 

I really like this photo as well, but I feel like it's slightly out of focus around her face (?) I can't really tell, and it's bothering me lol.

I feel like all of these photos are kind of over - edited, and this one in particular could probably have a bit less saturation, but I like her position, at least!

This is the last photo, and also probably my least favorite lol. I actually took quite a few more photos, and I might do a part 2 after I edit those, but for now, this is all!

See you next time (in a hopefully longer post 😅)!

Bye!

 ~Annabelle (;

Comments

  1. She looks so gorgeous! I love her top, and I honestly kind of love the cinematic drama that the saturation gives the photos. Is Maritza's lip color that red in real life? It looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish her lips were actually that color, but they're actually more of a peachy-orange color. Still super pretty though! (;

      Delete
  2. Ahhh so pretty! I love her outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Those are some of my favorite clothing pieces as well!

      Delete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts