Meet Quinn! ~ A Photoshoot

 Hi everybody! So, a couple weeks ago, I purchased a JLY 21 from Goodwill, and after fixing her up, I took these photos! Enjoy! 😁

Her full name is Quinn Olivia McAllister, and let me just tell you, she is adorable!  This doll was never particularly on my wishlist, but for fifty dollars, I couldn't exactly pass her up haha! 

She's PC by the way! (;


 I'm kind of going for an acadamia kind of vibe with her, but I don't exactly have the clothes for that soo . . .


 I want to start using more props in my photos, so Oatmeal is going to be making a little cameo. 😉


 This was supposed to be my favorite photo from the shoot, but her face is not doing it for me. 😅


 The blurred grass in this photo is EVERYTHING!


 So cute!

And that's all! Which photo was your favorite? What retired dolls are on your wishlist?

I actually have two more dolls I need to introduce, so prepare yourselves for some more new faces lol . . .

See you next time!

~Annabelle ♡

Comments

  1. Aww, Quinn is adorable! I love the third picture! Jly 21 is honestly such a great doll! My friend and I both have 21... Maybe the three of us should start a Jly 21 club lol! Ooo, two other new dolls?!?! I can't wait to see them! Also, I wanted to throw out there that I've been getting into fixing up and reselling used AG dolls, so if you're ever in the market for more dolls, it would be cool to see some of them go to people in the AG community. :) I currently have an Ivy that's ready to be sold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yess, 21 club! Since I just got three new dolls, I probably won't be getting more at the moment, but if you still have dolls to sell in a couple months, I would love to potentially buy them! (:

      Delete
  2. Quinn is so cute! I love the pictures of her and Oatmeal. I think you did great at giving her an academia vibe!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts