The Dolled Up Tag!

Hello everybody! A couple days ago, Brooklyn tagged me for the Dolled Up Tag, created by RJ from Adventures of AG Dolls! (Before you do anything else, go check out both of their blogs because they're *amazing*)

Ahem. Anyways.

The rules:

1. Thank the person who tagged you (Thanks again, Brooklyn! 😁)

2. Link the creator (Also thank you, RJ!)

3. Use the featured image in your post

4. Tag 1-4 people 

Directions:

1. Go to wheelofnames.com (or another random wheel)

2. Type in all your dolls' names. We're not gonna talk about how long this took me . . . πŸ˜‚

3. Spin! As you can see, I got Felicity. She's . . . less than pleased. (;


4. Then type in this list of aesthetics:

Cottagecore

Preppy

Girly girl (Felicity is begging me to remove this one! πŸ˜‰)

Tomboy

Retro

Formal

Minimalist

5. Spin again! I got  . . .


Minimalist! 

I was hoping for cottagecore, but, let's be honest, it's probably for the best. I think if I had gotten anything else, Felicity would've started planning out how to murder me. 

Actually, just kidding, apparently, she's been plotting my death since the day I got her.

Oh, well.

6. Dress your doll in her new outfit that is totally not her style Felicity get off my computer and take a picture!

Her flannel is from Kira's Adopt Don't Shop Outfit (quick complaint lol: this flannel is ADORABLE, but in stock photos it's shown tied around the doll's waist, so the sleeves are too long and you have to roll them up and it looks gross unless you're being like Felicity and just wearing it over the shoulders) ANYWAYS . . .

Her shirt is from the PC Cargo Outfit, you probably recognize cause it's *iconic*, but in case you don't, it's gray (grey? which way do you usually spell it?) and says American Girl on it. Sooo cute!

Her skirt is homemade and you guys I've never put Felicity in a skirt before because they're not her style at all, but seriously she looks so cute, sooo . . .

And then her combat boots are from the Ireland Outfit. Also *iconic*.

And then here are some other random photos I took because  . . . this is pretty much the cutest outfit I've ever put on Felicity. 

Who is very mad because she knows she's going to have to wear it again.

Is it bad that this photo doesn't follow the rule of thirds at all, but I'm still obsessed with it? πŸ˜‚

Anyways, that's it for today! Thank you again to RJ for creating this tag, and Brooklyn for tagging me! 

Oh, right, tagging.

I'm going to be tagging Quinley from Q's Creative Corner! I don't think she's done this yet, if you have, Quinley, sorry!

See you guys later!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. oh, this is such a fun tag, thank you for tagging me, I am excited to do it. :)
    I love how your Felicity's outfit turned out.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felicity looks so cute despite her resistance, haha! I love the pictures and the outfit, and I'm glad that you liked the tag and gave me a shoutout! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Felicity is honored! πŸ˜‰ You're welcome!

      Delete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts