Rising Phoenix ~ A Photoshoot

 Hi everyone! Sorry it's been so long since I last posted, but today I (finally!) have another photoshoot! Enjoy!

I actually took these photos over two weeks ago now, and I only finished editing them today 😅 Oops . . .

I feel like it was worth it, though because they turned out SOO well!


 Idk if I've mentioned this before, but lately I've been trying to take more creative photos, and I feel like this is sort of a step in the right direction . . . ? I've still got a ways to go, but at least I'm trying 😉


Convince me her eyes aren't genuinely terrifying.


Probably my favorite photo from the shoot! Don't question the chains. (;


 I've had Rebecca for just under three years, and I'm only just now realizing how insanely photogenic she is. Like seriously . . .

The angle 😍 She looks like a Greek goddess or something, and I love it!


Another favorite! Again, I'm just asking myself why I don't take more pictures of Becky. Because I have 17 dolls and I need to take photos of all of them. 

That's all for this photoshoot! Which photo was your favorite?

See you soon!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. These are SUCH beautiful photos! Rebecca's dress is so gorgeous and creative, and I love the lighting and the dramatic aura that it gives the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are seriously stunning! I think this was such a creative photoshoot, too. Definitely a step in the right direction! Ugh, Rebecca's so high on my want list right now and you just made me want her more... well, I'm off to go buy one. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you so much! You should totally get Rebecca! (;

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness these are all so gorgeous! <3 You're so talented!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic! I love the aura in these photos. My favourite is the last one. She definitely looks like a Greek Goddess!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts