Grace's City Photoshoot

 Hi everyone! A week or two ago, I took some summery photos of Grace, so here they are! Enjoy! (;

 Lol I spent so long editing this photo, and I was thinking about just not posting it at all, but I think I managed to make it look okay . . . ? I really love how bright her eyes are!

 The vignetteeeee! 😘

 I made her shirt, and I'm a little bit obsessed haha! I've been sewing a TON lately, and I've really improved a lot!

I'd like to eventually sell some of my doll clothes on my Etsy shop, but I feel like I've still got a little way to go before I'm that good. 😉

I feel like I don't really give Grace enough attention, but she is honestly such a beautiful, photogenic doll! I need to take more photos of her!

So cute! I was planning on writing down a ton of critiques for this photo, but then I realized I didn't hate it nearly as much as I thought.

Last one! I kinda hate all the extra space above her head, but I'm OBSESSED with the lighting! 

That's all! Which photo was your favorite? See you soon!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. These are so cute and very summer-y! I love her shirt, you did a great job making it! I think the last photo is my favorite. The way she's standing off to the side of the photo makes it really interesting to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the photos! Her shirt though! 🥰 I can't sew at all lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sure you'd be great at sewing! (:

      Delete
  3. I love those photos and the city vibe! Grace's shirt is SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, RJ! Here's the tutorial I used to make the shirt, since I know you sew too! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meYvyZbX9v0

      Delete
    2. Ooh, thank you so much!

      Delete
  4. These are gorgeous! <3 The fifth one looks like it could be a movie or album cover. Also, that shirt is so cute, you've got some major sewing skills!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts