Starkov ~ A Photoshoot

 Hi everyone! Lately I've been binge-reading through the entire Grishaverse series by Leigh Bardugo, and I am honestly so obsessed! The characters and the plot are incredible, and the world building . . . *dies*

Anyways, this isn't supposed to be a book review (though it'll probably turn into one lol), so I should probably shut up, right? 

Basically, the other day I took some photos the other day of Clover dressed as the lead character in the series, Alina Starkov (😍😘❤️), so here they are!


If you haven't read the books, this post isn't going to make any sense lol, but I guess you can just enjoy the photos!

By the way, I'm seriously SO proud of the lighting in these pics!


This is actually a slightly different photo than the one above it, though it's pretty hard to tell . . . 😐


I actually made her kefta (the blue thing she's wearing) by just hemming a rectangle of fabric, and adding a little buckle made of ribbon. I didn't think it was going to look that good, but I'm actually kind of obsessed!

Sorry all these photos look exactly the same lol. 

Also, how obvious is it that the side of her face is all blurry? I had to edit out some flyaways, but it made her skin look all blotchy, so I tried to smooth it out with a blur tool, but I'm not sure it turned out the best . . .


Last one! This is supposed to be Alina using her Sun Summoner powers, if you know you know, if you don't, go read all the Grishaverse books cause they're the best, but only if you're over thirteen.

Lol. 

Stay tuned for a post on how I edited these, plus a side by side with these photos compared to clips from the TV show! (They're not exact recreations, but just so you kinda get the idea)

If that last line was super hard to follow, there's a show (that I haven't watched yet) based on the books, and the side by side photos will mostly be so you can compare the costumes.

Soo . . . this post was a hot mess, but I hope you liked the photos, even if the rest of it was chaos. 😅

Which photo was your favorite? See you soon!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. The second last photo is my fav <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were sooo pretty! I love the bush and the kefta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, RJ! I'm obsessed with taking photos in front of that bush! (:

      Delete
  3. These are cute! I've never heard of this series, but I am over 13, so maybe I should read it...? XD Anyway, I absolutely love the kefta and these photos are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You should definitely read it! (;

      Delete
  4. These are all so beautiful <3 I have never heard of that series before, but I will definitely have to check it out :) It's sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts