Sami's Sunshine Photoshoot

Hey guys! Today, I have another photoshoot for you guys! I'm really proud of these photos, so I hope you enjoy! (: 

The lighting, YOU GUUUYS! I may or not be obsessed. 😏

I kinda hate all the extra space above her head, but the light from the blinds is so perfect!!!

Sami is SOOO photogenic! I would tell you to go an buy yourself a #4, but, well, you know . . .


 Me totally not using the handle of my cat's basket as a photography prop lol 😅


 This is probably my favorite! I keep talking about the light, but . . . THE LIGHT!!

And the vignette.

But mostly the light!! 😘


 I really love the angle and everything, but I kinda hate how the late isn't as cool toned as the rest of the photos. 😔

Last one! I love it!

What did you think of these photos? I'm honestly so obsessed with them, and I'm actually thinking about making one of them my new profile picture . . . ? Idk, I'm so used to that photo of Lily, but I feel like these are waaay better.

See you soon!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. The lighting 🥰 My sister is letting me borrow her light equipment so hopefully the photos in my dollhouse will be better 😅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, thank you! I need to get better light equipment for my dollhouse too lol!

      Delete
  2. Hi, Annabelle! I haven't been able to comment on your blog before, but I finally got a blogger account I can comment with! I've been a fan of your blog and your awesome photography for a while now. I also have Jly 4 and completely agree, she's so photogenic. I actually used to not be a fan of her face mold, but after seeing your pictures of Sami, I started to change my mind! I love the lighting in these photos SO MUCH! Your photography is always stunning, though, so I'm not surprised. ;) Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! It actually took me a while to like #4's face mold too lol, but now she's one of my favorite dolls in my collection!

      Delete
  3. I love the dramatic vibe of these photos! Sami is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Sami is such a gorgeous doll :) These are all so pretty <3 But I think my favorite is #6 Also, if you don't mind me asking, what software do you use to edit your photos? I've been looking into getting a better one then the one I currently have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Hailey! I edit my photos with Adobe Lightroom, but it's pretty expensive, so if you're not ready to spend that much money, I'd recommend PhotoScape X!

      Delete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts