Clover's Vacation Photoshoot

I'm gonna stop saying I have a posting schedule, cause let's be honest I don't lol. 

Anyways, today I have another photoshoot for you guys! I took these over my spring break, which was two weeks ago, and I only just edited them now XD.

Enjoy! (:

For some reason when I took these photos, there were some shadows from her eyelashes . . . ? Never had that happen before, and I had to edit them out, so sorry if her face looks a little weird/blurry lol.

I gave her a lip tint, and I'm not sure what I think about it, but her lips were such a gross color originally, so I'm sticking with it. 😛

If you look closely underneath her eyes, you can kinda see how I had to edit out those hideous eyelash shadows! (In case you're wondering, I used the clone stamp to get rid of the shadows, and then used a skin smoothing tool to make it look more even!)

I hate that her arms look like an entirely different skin tone than her face, but I seriously could not get rid of it in editing, so she's just gonna look weird I guess. (:

There was this cute little waterfall thing at our hotel, and I knew I HAD to take some photos by it. I was so scared she was gonna fall in lol.

 So cute! I really love super dramatic shadows and contrast in my photos, and I really like how this one turned out!

 This one's fine, but I feel like it could have been better. I took like 53 photos, and decided not to use most of them, so I guess this one isn't that bad.

No comment lol.

 I took this one underneath this little trellis thing they had at the hotel and I think it turned out really cute! I usually don't take full body shots of my dolls because I feel like they don't always look too good, but I think this one turned out pretty nice.

I feel like Clover's in the exact same position for all of these photos. I really want to try and take some more creative photos, but it's kind of hard when you're on vacation and don't have any props lol.

 I took this one inside this cute little gazebo they had there, and I love how it looks like she's glowing! But seriously, why is Clover always in the exact same position??

Anyways, that's all! I actually started out with 53 photos, but so many of them sucked, that I only posted 11 lol.

Also, a couple non-blog related updates for you guys:

1. All of the items from my March Etsy release are still available, so you should definitely check it out! If you're interested, click here

2.  I just uploaded a new AGSM on my channel, with a pretty exciting update that I'm not entirely sure I've talked about on here before! If I haven't mentioned it, I'll let you be surprised! (:

Bye for now!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. I loved these pictures, especially the waterfall one! Yes, I've had those eyelash shadows happen to me before, and they're so annoying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks RJ! Eyelash shadows are the worst! (;

      Delete
  2. Is that Jess McConnell? She looks so cute in that orange shirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clover is a renamed Jess! That shirt is one of my favorites! (:

      Delete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts