April Sunshine ~ A Photoshoot

 Hey everybody! Today I have another photoshoot for you guys! Enjoy! (:


 I really love how vibrant all the colors are in this photo, but I kinda wish Tenney's skin was a slightly less orange-y color. Also, if you look really closely in her left eye, you can see where I had to erase some flyaways lol. 😅

And  . . . she's not quite looking at the camera. Very sad.

I also may or may not have been lying all the way down on the wet grass to get this angle. (;

Her skin had this odd greenish tint which I tried to mask out in Lightroom, but I think I overdid it a bit, and now her face looks all weird and flat.

And she's not looking at the camera. I'm comforting myself by comparing the edited photos to the originals lol.

The clarity on her dress is so messed up lol. I think you can tell I'm still learning how to use the mask feature. 😜 Besides that, I really love the vignette, and how dramatic the shadows in the background look!

It sorta looks like she's staring into your soul, but at least she's looking at the camera haha! In all of these photos I can't get over those beautiful shadows in the background. 😆


 WHAT DID I DO TO HER DRESSSSS?! Lol. 

The background, though . . . I don't think I've mentioned this yet, but that pink bush just bloomed for the first time in literally years, and it's so pretty!

 Cue the iconic blue bush that shows up in pretty much every photoshoot.

Tenney's dress is actually a decent color in this one, so I'm (mostly) satisfied.


I wish Tenney was positioned a bit more to the left because this kinda breaks the rule of thirds a bit. The vignette sort of helps, but honeslty idk how I feel. I already had to crop the photo a bit because the framing was so terrible lol.


This one is so much better! And the vignette . . . *dies*

I love it.


This one is so cute! I love her position and the framing's almost perfect!

The colors. Are. SO. VIBRANT!!! Tenney's position is pretty basic, but I actually kinda like it.

Meh. Why is there so much shadow on her face??

This one has way too much shadow lol.

More ugly shadows. Eww. 😑


 I love this one! The framing turned out really well, and I love all the colors!

So cute! I wish there were less shadows on her face, but still.

I love this angle, but the sky in the background is really gross looking. It was really overcast when I took these, so I thought it would be perfect weather for photography, but it meant everything was super overexposed. I had to do a mask over the sky so Tenney wouldn't be backlit and I really don't like how it turned out . . .


 Last one! I love the blurred grass in the front, but I'm still not sure about the sky.

That's all for today! Which photo was your favorite?

See you soon!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. These pictures are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! My favorites were #1 and #11<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you! #11 is one of my favorites! (:

      Delete
  3. Ooh, they all looked really good! I've honestly never seen Tenney photographed so well before. I loved the featured image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tenny's hands are quite strange...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts