Blog Updates!

Hi everyone! Sorry this post is late, and that it's not that interesting, but I wanted to give you guys some updates for the future of my blog!

So, lately, I haven't been super motivated to post on here because I haven't been getting as many comments as usual, and, honestly comments are my main motivation lol.

 Also, I feel like the opinionated posts that I make a lot of are getting sort of repetitive and not as much fun for me, so I want to try and focus more on photography because photoshoots are definitely my favorite types of posts to make!

However, photoshoots can definitely be more time consuming than quickly writing a post about dolls that I like, so, though I'm gonna try to continue posting every week, I'm gonna make it too hard of schedule!

Finally, I'm in the process of putting together a new Etsy release that I'm super proud of! I have a couple St. Patrick's Day themed items, that I'll get out sometime this week, and then some non-seasonal items I'll put up over the weekend! Here's the link to my shop if you're interested: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BookWormCreationz

That's it for this post! I'll see you guys (hopefully!) next week!

Bye!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. I can't wait to see your St. Patrick's Day release! I also love to do photoshoots, and yes they are not as easy as other posts. I can't wait for your next post!

    -Brooklyn 🍀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm super excited too, all I need to do is take some stock photos!
      I was actually in the middle of a photoshoot yesterday, but everything just went completely wrong lol, and I only got a couple photos. I still might post them, but who knows? (;

      Delete
  2. I enjoy both your photoshoots and your opinion posts! Post whatever you like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll probably still do opinion posts from time to time, just not as often as I have been!

      Delete
  3. Oh cool! I will go and check out your Esty! Also I have some new videos coming soon to my channel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! I'm hoping to release some more stuff soon! I can't wait for the new videos!

      Delete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts