Small Channel Shoutouts: Blehzes Films!

 Hi everybody! It is 5 AM when I'm writing this because in a couple hours, my dad has to bring my computer to the Apple store for repairs, and I don't know when I'll get it back. |:

Anyways, welcome back to Small Channel Shoutouts! Today I wanted to talk about another one of my current favorite channels: Blehzes Films!

This channel is run by a girl named Alison, and she mainly posts stopmotions. Her videos are SO funny and I would highly recommend them!

My favorite videos:

My Dolls React to the Fridge 

It's . . . hilarious. I don't want to give any spoilers, so you'll have to figure out why on your own. (;

Charlie in Charge

This video is SO hilarious! It's been a while since I watched it, but, if I remember correctly, Michelle (the "mom" character) goes away and leaves one of the other girls in charge for a day and, shockingly, it doesn't end well . . .

Long Overdue Parts 1 and 2

These two AGSMs are, once again, so funny! Basically, in Part 1, the dolls decide they need a bigger house, and in Part 2, they move in to that house.  I would give a better description than that, but I have like two minutes to finish writing this lol.

Anyways, before I go, here's the link to Alison's channel, you should definitely subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQalrRPVpUJEFsrHLqcw7lA?app=desktop

So yeah, sorry if this felt rushed, I really just wanted to get something out while I still had a computer. (:

See you soon!

~Annabelle

Comments

Popular Posts