Meet Aspen ~ A Photoshoot

 Hi everyone! Sooooo - I might've gotten another doll (or two, but we won't get into that yet! 😉) lol. I actually received this doll as a birthday present a few months ago, but I was so busy getting ready for the holidays that I didn't have a chance to introduce her until now. 

Anyways, enjoy this little introductory photoshoot for Aspen, my new-ish Elizabeth!

Her full name is Aspen Kimberly Wyatt, by the way! <3


I'm seriously obsessed with her eyes in this photo, even though it looks like she's kinda staring into your soul xd.


I've started using a mix of PicMonkey and Photoscape X for photo editing, and it's really improved my photos because I get the best of both editors!

And, somehow, even using two editors, Aspen still has a weird little shadow on her forehead. *dies*


This might be one of my favorite photos from the shoot! The colors are so nice, and there's really not much I would change! 


I typically take my photos in auto focus, so I was very shocked that my camera actually managed to take this photo lol. I actually really like it though I do wish there was a bit more that was in focus. ):

I wish the background of this photo was a bit more interesting, but I still like the focus, and the fact that the whole thing gives me Aspen Heights vibes.


Me randomly deciding to put this photo in b and w at the last minute lol. (Which only gives me more Aspen Heights vibes)


Last one! I took a few more but they really sucked. ):
Which photo was your favorite? 

See you next time!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. She's so pretty, I also loved the photoshoot! How many dolls do you have now??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Counting the other doll that I mentioned, I have 17 lol! It's way too many, but at least I get most of them used. (:

      Delete
    2. Wow that's a lot! At the moment I have 12, which is also a lot. One of them doesn't have a wig at the moment though. All of my dolls, except one is second hand, lol!

      Delete
    3. Oh, cool! Just out of curiosity, do you know of any second-hand websites that are good for finding dolls on? I don't really need anymore, but, you know . . . (:

      Delete
  2. She is so beautiful and I love her name! Those were awesome photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful. I like the second photo.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That one is one of my favorites! (:

      Delete
  4. Aspen is literally so beautiful <3 And very photogenic! You're photography skills are truly amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts