Almost Spring ~ A Photoshoot

 Hi everybody! Today I have a little early spring photoshoot! I think these photos turned out really well, so I hope you enjoy! (:


If I'm gonna be honest, most of these photos look like they're for fall lol, but they're still cute. I was playing around with vignettes and I'm going to have to use them more in the future!

I just started editing my photos with Photoshop and Lightroom and they look SO much better! I'm still running them through PicMonkey for a final touchup, but seriously, Adobe's worth the money!


The flannel Molly's wearing is from an old PC outfit that I have and it's literally one of my favorite pieces that I own - so cute!


Where I live, we've been getting a lot of wind lately, and this huge branch fell into our yard. I tried to convince my mom that I should be allowed to keep it in the backyard for future photos, but she didn't buy it. (:

By the way, do you guys like the ombre sky in this photo? That's the vignette again!


I actually took this photo in landscape, but I reversed it to portrait in Lightroom, and it looks SO much better!


While I was taking these, a women walked by, and was like, "Oooh, love it!" Lol.


At first, I wasn't sure how I felt about the houses in the background, but I actually don't hate them.


Something I really like about Lightroom is that you can adjust each color individually, so the photos end up really vibrant!


The vibe of the photo is so different lol, but I like it.


So colorful! The before and after editing for some of these photos was insane lol.


This is probably one of my favorite photos from the shoot! I really like the vignette in it!

Those were all of the "real" photos, but here are some bonus behind the scenes pics:


I was using other sticks to balance Molly on the branch lol.


And then she took a bit of a tumble.

That's it for this post! Which photo was your favorite?

See you next time!

~Annabelle

Comments

  1. These are such pretty photos! They also remind me of fall, but I am super thankful that it's almost spring, not fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Where I live, fall is the warmest season, so I’m definitely glad it’s spring lol!

      Delete
  2. These are literally so beautiful <3 You're so talented, Annabelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those photos are amazing! I would love to see a post where you go through your editing process.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts