Truly Me Dolls That Shouldn't Have Retired

 Truly Me dolls that shouldn't have retired, umm . . . eVeRy SiNgLe OnE?

Hi everybody! Today, I wanted to talk about some Truly Me dolls that I love and wish were still available! This post was originally going to be just dolls in general that shouldn't have retired, but then like 20 of them were TM, oop. 😛


#4

So, JLY 4 was around for 16 years, which is pretty good, but  I'm obsessed with this doll so I'm putting her on this list anyone. On one hand, I kind of wish AG still sold this doll, but I feel like they would've made so many major changes to her over the years that she wouldn't be quite the same. 

I'm looking at my #4, Sami, while I'm writing this and she is seriously SO cute. I spent $200 on her, and she was worth every cent. Honestly, I could probably write an entire post just raving about #4 but that kinda seems like a waste of time lol.

#21

I love #21, but it HAS to be the old version with pin curls XD. I'm pretty biased against blonde dolls, but #21 is so cute and she just really makes me think of old AGTube. One of my New Year's resolutions is to not buy any dolls this year, but #21 is definitely a doll I would consider getting if I found her for a decent price. (Which doesn't say much because I'll buy any doll if they're cheap enough lol)

#26

I have to embarrassingly admit that I was pretty much oblivious to #26 until sometime last year (which may or may not be the result of AG only advertising basic blonde dolls). Seriously though, this doll is SO cute! She kind of looks like a sister to #58, who is one of my favorite dolls ever! I also love her eyes, which I think are the same ones that #62 has. I really wish AG paid more attention to their Addy mold TM dolls, because I feel like no one knows that they exist. ):


#38

I feel like #38 is one of the most coveted Truly Me dolls and for good reason! She is oh my god so adorable! Basilmentos was (and still is!) one of my biggest AGTube inspirations and my favorite doll of her's was always Julia, her #38. #38 also reminds me of Maryellen, another doll I love, except she has freckles which automatically make her better in my book. 😂


#40

I am totally obsessed with the Jess mold, and honestly, #40 is probably one of my favorite Jess mold dolls! I bet there's basically nothing that you can actually do with her hair, but it's really cute just down. I've been following Cape Cardam Dolls on Pinterest for a while now and she posts the CUTEST photos of #40 that only make me love her more!


#44

#44 is such a gorgeous, unique, and I feel like I literally NEVER see her on AGTube, which is kinda sad. I'm a huge fan of the medium skin tone with the Classic mold and her hazel eyes just make everything even better! When I first heard that all the old TM dolls were being retired, #44 was one of the dolls I considered buying, but I ended up deciding against it. As much as I love this doll, I really don't regret that decision, because I got some other doll (s?) instead. I've been really behind with photoshoots and all because of the holidays, but I'll hopefully introduce my new dolls soon!


#49

Like I just said, medium skin + Classic mold equals some unexplainable adorableness, but I think I'm actually even more drawn to #49 than I am to #44 because #49 has those really striking blue eyes! When I was looking for a stock photo to put above I had to choose this one, because I am SO obsessed with how the jacket brings out her eyes!


 #54

I know I say this literally all the time, but I am OBSESSED with the Jess mold! #54 is one of two Jess mold dolls (I think) with bangs, which is crazy because it's basically the cutest combo ever! I'm actually not nearly as drawn to #54 as I am to Ivy, but, hey, she's still cute! I would get her except I really really want Ivy and they look way to similar. 😉


#58

#58 is one of my two favorite dolls EVER and this list would not be complete without her! #58 is such an adorable, unique doll and I seriously love her SOSO much! I feel like everyone on AGTube has this doll and that's actually what inspired me to buy her! I realize this doll is retired, but she is one of the dolls I think EVERYONE needs to have. Literally everyone.

#62

#62 is definitely one of the most popular TM dolls ever. This doll is SOOO unique, but she was only available for a couple years, and then she was just gone! I love the Sonali mold so much, and it looks great with the medium skin tone! (Everything does though lol) #62 also has a gorgeous unique eye color - I know I don't need anymore dolls, but aah she's so cute!


#79

I have definitely obsessed over #79 on her before, but she is just SO adorable! I don't think this doll was ever very popular, which is pretty shocking considering how much she looks like Kanani, but I LOVE her! #79 is for sure another instance of I don't really need more dolls, but I also kinda do lol. 

#80

The final doll on this list is #80, who is another doll that I don't see nearly enough of on AGTube! She is SO unique and I could not recommend her more! Seriously. Go buy #80. Enough said. 😉

That was it for today's post! So sorry it was late again but I've been pretty busy lately! See you soon!

~Annabelle 😘

Comments

  1. Yes, I looooove TM 80! Dahlia sadly has bad eyes, but I love every other part of her so much that I can overlook it.
    Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 80 is the best! My Elise has a scratch on her eyelid, but like you said, she’s still adorable!
      I’m glad you liked it!

      Delete
  2. I agree with you 100% on all your thought!\s! Though I think TM #4 is my favorite :) She's so adorable! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! #4 is one of my favorite dolls from any of the lines!

      Delete

Post a Comment

See you soon!

Popular Posts